beginning notes on the hydro-sphere

dear one, 
dear name-less 
and name-full 
one, 
flowing and 
changing one, 
one who cannot 
be captured 
by one name 
but inhabits many 
(has many in their 
cloak of social performances)
one who knows the ins and outs
of transition, who dances with 
thresholds.... 

i send a heart - beam out, from the warmth of a fae kitchen 
into the dark, quietness of the night, 
north, and perhaps a little bit east 
this bold love arrow, 
dances w/ stars. 

hopefully, dancing its way 
into your eye-lashes 
as you read and hear this 
tickling the top of yr  heart
(right where it meets the throat)

that is my prayer/spell. 
    my intention, carried by invisible hands. 

I have been feeling a re-surgence of remembrance around worshipping, what some call the Old Religion. The original ways. Of my people in particular, european paganism, earth-based Goddess ways. Except, in my writing and translating it, I imagine the Goddess as a she/they. A walker between worlds. One who bends gender, knows it, discards it, wears it elaborately and w/ pride. 
I have started referring to my queer ancestors, as GrandQueers. I am hoping that this will call them in even more fully, into my life. 

I saw T at the end of a deep and long period of inner stillness, I was awakening, arising out of this, quite fuzzy w/ anything other than silence, and so at first, I saw their aura and recognized it, but could not recognize their form. Did not know who it was. As I got closer, we recognized each other. They seemed hidden a bit but also bright. We had a nice and short exchange. 

How are you? 

How is it being back in the rooms of your past? 

In the lands near the railroad tracks? 

I heard you, holding beauty and difficulty and resilience, today on the phone. 
I so deeply love you, and all the mysterious and emergent ways that you are, you. 

In wild , echo : love, 

f/g


Comments

Popular Posts