It is difficult to walk away. 
It builds strength to walk towards: your aloneness. 

I want to pray over every yoni, every combination of genitals that is queerly possible and remind them : that they are holy. 

I hear a sound, and I follow it. Tracking it back to its source, inside myself. To walk with the cold winter wind, and dip beneath the dark of a hidden moon. Tonight, I drew a bath of milk and rosemary and lavender, to invoke a soft remembering : in this body. 


" i am walking up to the boundaries made by my fears, 
and i am stepping across them, 
into a very quiet place. 
a place that knows Itself 
and is not afraid of its many 

Forms. " 

I kept the ashes and use them sometimes. In spaces like the backyard, when we created a circle of strawberries to prepare for our journey to Her. I love how much we pray together. It touches rivers in me that used to be frozen and caught : and now flow free and warm... 

It is difficult to walk away. 
And yet it remains, always, 
so deeply, worth the moments of 
hesitation and struggle. 
Learning to cross these thresholds, 
of making and breaking bonds
with hands of integrity 
that radiate karmic freedom & joyful strength. 

now // child // it is yr // birth-right // to flow // free & // warm 



Comments

Popular Posts