Seeds

i plant seeds of peace in me. in my body. i plant seeds of risk, of empowerment, of daring to share my gifts like never before. i plant seeds of humility, of knowing my place, of bowing down to the wise one within me. i plant seeds of ancestral remembrance. seeds dedicated to ruthlessly following the path of my soul. to hearing the inner call and going within. i plant seeds of darkness and transformation. i plant seeds of ease and knowing. i plant seeds of resilience and reliance on myself. i plant seeds of health. i plant seeds of silence. i want to know myself. i want to know what makes me tick and i want to learn to sit with it and worship the gift in the shadow.
i am struck
by the unlearning
i encounter in my
own body
a voice rises
and reminds me
this unwinding
is a remembering -
a re-membering
i am becoming
a member of this
wolf pack web of
quiet life again,
my limbs swinging free
and hollow they
follow the sun
and bring it down
to a ground that knows
no name yet
it whispers mine
all of the time...

Comments

Popular Posts