Poetry of a Night Revealing Itself, Reveling in Itself

To be the skin of the world 
To type the words before they come
To keep the secret diaries of ones worth beneath ones bed 
To take it out and not question the words 
or the worth or the tiredness in your bones 
to trust beyond measure what comes flowing through your vessel 
To realize that you are one with the divine epic cosmic pulse of a night sky 
To not question 
To deserve 
To transfer
To trust the gentle unseen hand in the night 
who helps you into bed
crying, crying 
tonight you will die 
and tomorrow I will greet you on the other side 

tonight you will die 
and tomorrow I will greet you on the other side 

let me carry you, 
let me carry you home




Comments

  1. ah, I read it, I cried, ...it's perfect, poetic, insightful, deep, ....actually, this work is not able to be expressed in words, ah, well, maybe one, ...it's good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share whatever is true for you!

Popular Posts