~ Morning Musings ~

I have been spending long mornings connecting with myself… playing… being in a space of pure freedom of expression and open vulnerability… relaxing into whatever the moment brings for me… relaxing into my body, dressing up in clothes that feel special and powerful to me, playing with my breath, candles, feathers, bones, shells, rocks, smells of all kind. Aligning with the geometry of the Earth, feeling balanced, grounded, wise, wild, and free, I feel like the truth shines through me. I am no longer in the way. I allow myself to be myself.



How do I fiercely and tenderly be myself around others? How do I keep in communication with this wildness, this pure expression of truth running through me, this energy of Life … when I am relating to other humans? Today I pulled the medicine card that depicted a man and a woman building a home together. It read “the discipline of expressing your true nature”. Making a home for myself in myself. 

Around animals I feel fine. I feel I can surrender to the silence of my heart around them. Around humans, I feel it is harder for me to be vulnerable, soft, strong, and real. Even though those are the moments I crave… the moments of intimacy that show up in infinite ways. A warm connection of the eyes with someone while walking down the street. A hug with your mom where you both recognize how much you love each other (and have always). Intimacy comes in many forms. Every moment can be deeply intimate… connected to the vibrant, pulsing energy of Life around you. The sound of the rain, the cars, the cosmos… moving, moving. All moving. 


And I am in the center of it all. Watching. Feeling so much love for everything that exists, everything that is. So much appreciation and gratitude to be alive. To be right where I am, who I am, breathing, living, creating, and contributing. Offering thanks to this unspeakable mystery, this web of Life. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comments

  1. Stunningly beautiful and heart-piercingly poetic prose. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share whatever is true for you!

Popular Posts