love letters thru the long night flights

feeling nourished, 
by the foods you made 
last night , and other nights 
before. 

feeling you here with me, 
as i journey deep with 
under/water, under/world wings. 

thank you, 
for giving me the gift 
of remembering, you 
and your endurable 
support in these times 

when my body is heavy, 
and my eyes flood years, 
of tears. 

i love you,
through the dark forests 
and all, 

through the times that come as an ancient wander, 
through years of flames, as we sit 
on fire spirals at our center, 
transmuting alchemical potions 
of war into peace, 
hate into love, 
trauma into freedom. 

forgiveness and apology flow through me, flow through you, through the rivers, flows back to me, and we both end up reaching a home-place of "i'm sorry. i love you." heart, welcoming, warm water-Sun love. 

i love you, 
and i know you love me too. 

and i am so grateful, so grateful. 

prayers of nourishment to you, now
in body, mind, and spirit. 

with enduring love and the scent of a pine-singing self-forgiveness song, 

j & i w/ original snowy territory of the araphoe & ute 
in re: ritual photography project w/ edie angela
october 2017

Comments

Popular Posts