find me: where the wild things r

__ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De30ET0dQpQ __ 

`we have no apologies for being
we will carve our place 
into time & space 
we will find our way 
or we`ll make a way`

<3 

i tend to the wild 
crowds in my stomACH
with a tree at my back 
i hear a hunger 
my body knows 
too well, 

an aching for an inner 
spring: the light to 
pour thru 
and awaken every cell 

soon it will be 
too cold to sit 
outside naked 
andwrite

soon my skin 
will wrinkle with 
chill and i will 
take my exposure 
inside 

inside me there are 
wars, truces, and 
fast~walking people 

and a burning still voice. 

my stomach rises up 
thru my throat 
and i hear 
myself, 

oh, 

i will keep giving these lips permission 

>> never again << 
will i deny these li[p]s 
permission 



Comments

Popular Posts